The Monastery of the Holy Eucharist or commonly known to Cebuanos as “Birhen sa Simala” is situated in the southern part of Cebu. Specifically located in Marian Hills, Lindogon, Simala, Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines, the Monastery of the Holy Eucharist is famous for the miracles made by the Blessed Virgin Mary. Many are already walking testimonials to her divine grace and power for several different that happened to their lives. This is one of the many churches in the Philippines that practices Roman Catholic (Christianity) religion.
CANDLES / MEANING
- Gold: Healing (Good health, Recovery, Spiritual, Family Tree)
- Green: Prosperity/Success (Exams, Study, Financial, Business)
- Blue: Perseverance (Employment, Career, Assignment, Promotions)
- Violet: Achievement (Plans in life, Struggles, Endeavors, Journeys, Voyage)
- Red: Love (Utility, Friendship, Engagement, Family)
- Yellow: Peace (Courage, Strength, Hope)
- White: Purity (Enlightenment, Guidance, Right Path)
- Orange: Reconciliation (Sweetheart, Wife, Husband, Enemy, Family)
- Pink: Thanksgiving/Happiness/Joy (Spiritual, Physical)
- Black: Souls (Forgiveness, Pardon)
- Brown: Vocation (Marriage bond, God’s Servant, Single life)
- Gray: Deliverance (Bad ways, Things, Spirits)
- Cream: Conversion/Faith (Children, Household, Couples)
Birhen sa Simala: Holy Mass Schedule
Sunday – 12:00 noon & 3:30 pm
Monday– 12:00 noon
Tuesday – 12:00 noon
Wednesday – 12:00 noon
Thursday – 12:00 noon
Friday – 12:00 noon
Saturday – 10:30 am
13th of the month – 10:30 am & 3:30 pm
HOW TO GET HERE?
---from the down town of Cebu ride a jeep going to south bus terminal or Citilink terminal ( fare Php8 ) just tell the driver to drop you off at the terminal.
---from the terminal citilink or south bus ride a bus,Van going to Sibonga. just tell the driver to drop you off at the intersection going to simala ( note: i suggest to ride a VAN for convenient and the van will get you off directly to the shrine )
---from the intersection going to the shrine you may ride a habal-habal or tricycle going to the shrine.
2017 UPDATE PHOTO
VISITA IGLESIA: http://angel-celynrejusogmailcom.blogspot.com/2015/03/visita-iglesia-top-picks-churches-in.html