let's visit and solemnly thank God to all the blessing receive.
----BAGUIO CATHEDRAL, BAGUIO CITY----
Our Lady of the Atonement Cathedral, better known as Baguio Cathedral, is a Roman Catholic cathedral located at Cathedral Loop adjacent to Session Road in Baguio City, the Philippines, and is the see of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Baguio. Dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary under the title of Our Lady of Atonement, its distinctive pink exterior, twin spires and stained glass windows make it a popular tourist attraction in Baguio. It served as an evacuation center under the Japanese Occupation during Second World War.
----DARAGA CHURCH, ALBAY-----
Nuestra Señora de la Porteria Parish Church (also Our Lady of the Gate Parish Church), commonly known as Daraga Church, is a Roman Catholic Church in the municipality of Daraga, Albay, Philippines under the jurisdiction of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Legazpi. The church was built by the Franciscans in 1772 under the patronage of the Our Lady of the Gate. Certain church sections was declared as a National Cultural Treasure of the Philippines in 2007.
----SAN PEDRO CATHEDRAL, DAVAO CITY----
the San Pedro Cathedral is the oldest church in Davao City, Davao, Philippines. It was named after Pedro (Saint Peter), the saint of Davao. The original structure was built in 1847 during the Spanish period by the Spanish Conquistador Don Jose Uyanguren, the San Pedro Cathedral is one of the city’s first establishments for worship.
----PANAY CHURCH, CAPIZ----
The Santa Monica Parish Church (Spanish: Iglesia Parroquial de Santa Mónica), commonly known as Panay Church, is the oldest church on the island of Panay located in Panay Municipality, Capiz, Philippines. It is also the home of the largest church bell in the country and in Asia, and the third biggest in the world.The original structure of the church was built during the term of Fr. Manuel Lopez between 1692 and 1698, but it was reported that a typhoon had ruined it. In 1774, Fr. Miguel Murguía rebuilt the church, but it was also later damaged by a typhoon on 15 January 1875. Fr. José Beloso restored the church in 1884.The original name of the settlement was Bamban and it was changed by the early Spaniards to Panay, a word which means “mouth of the river". This is also the location of a fortress built by Juan de la Isla in late 1570.
----BIRHEN SA SIMALA, SIBONGA CEBU----
The Monastery of the Holy Eucharist or commonly known to Cebuanos as “Birhen sa Simala” is situated in the southern part of Cebu. Specifically located in Marian Hills, Lindogon, Simala, Sibonga, Cebu, Philippines, the Monastery of the Holy Eucharist is famous for the miracles made by the Blessed Virgin Mary. Many are already walking testimonials to her divine grace and power for several different occurrences that happened to their lives. This is one of the many churches in the Philippines that practices Roman Catholic (Christianity) religion.
---BACLAYON CHURCH, TAGBILARAN BOHOL----
La Purisima Concepcion de la Virgen Maria Parish Church (also The Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary Parish Church), commonly known as Baclayon Church, is a Roman Catholic Church in the municipality of Baclayon, Bohol, Philippines within the jurisdiction of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Tagbilaran. Baclayon was founded by the Jesuit priest Juan de Torres and Gabriel Sánchez in 1596, and became the oldest Christian settlement in Bohol. It was elevated as a parish in 1717 and the present coral stone church was completed in 1727. The Augustinian Recollects succeeded the Jesuits in 1768 and heavily renovated the church since then.
The church was declared a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum of the Philippines and a National Historical Landmark by the National Historical Commission of the Philippines. Together with the churches of Maragondon, Loboc and Guiuan, the Baclayon Church was formerly included for the UNESCO World Heritage Tentative List of the Philippines since 1993 under the collective group of Jesuit Churches of the Philippines. When a 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck Bohol and other parts of Central Visayas in 2013, the church building sustained major damage.
-----BASILICA DEL SANTO. NINO, CEBU CITY----
The Minor Basilica of the Holy Child (Spanish: Basílica Minore del Santo Niño), commonly known as Santo Niño Church, is a minor basilica in Cebu City in the Philippines that was founded in the 1565. It is the oldest Roman Catholic church established in the country on the spot where the image of the Santo Niño de Cebú, a statue depicting the Child Jesus was found in 1565 by Spanish explorers led by Miguel Lopez de Legazpi. The Holy See calls the temple the "Mother and Head of all Churches in the Philippines" (mater et caput... omnium ecclesiarum Insularum Philippinarum). The image is the same statue given by Ferdinand Magellan to the wife of Rajah Humabon as a gift over forty years after Humabon's baptismto Christianity on April 14, 1521. It was found by a soldier preserved in a burnt wooden box after Legazpi razed the village of hostile natives. When Pope Paul VI made the church a basilica in 1965, he said it was "the symbol of the birth and growth of Christianity in the Philippines."
The present building, which was completed from 1739-1740, has housed the oldest religious image in the country ever since.
---ST. ANTHONY DE PADUA CATHEDRAL, MASBATE CITY----
Masbate Cathedral, formally known as the Cathedral-Parish of Saint Anthony of Padua, is a Roman Catholic church located on Quezon Street in Masbate City, Masbate Province, the Philippines. It is the cathedral or seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Masbate.
It belongs to the Vicariate of St. Anthony of Padua, which includes also Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish in Malinta, Masbate City and St. Nicholas of Tolentino Parish in Mobo. It was founded in 1578 by Spanish Missionaries. The present rector of the cathedral is Rev. Ismael B. Misolas.